Clinical Trial Update



This has been a stressful week, and it's wreaked some havoc on my psyche and body because of the stress and anxiety related to waiting for news. First told I might be disqualified, then getting retested and being told that should fix it but we have to hear. Then waiting days with no response or further information was killing me...inside and out.

There was no guarantee I was getting in, just a hope. Then finally getting a call late Friday night from the trial director.

I'm in.

With that update a wave of relief washed over me. Of course this carries no guarantees of actually working, but it's a step in the right direction of at least trying. Trying and having a goal in mind feels so much better than doing nothing and knowing the beast is exploding inside me. The physical pain made worse with the stress has been terrible.

But now we have something positive again. With the updated status and delay in getting to it though we are under the gun to meat mandated time line requirements. I head out this week to get additional testing and started on the drug. Then I have get back out there 15 days later for required testing and update, then again another 15 days later to get more testing and the second dispensary of the drug. It's all very strict to be in the trial. Don't abide and you're out.

I thought I'd share a little video update with this for those that prefer some audio and video. Trying to do a little more creation in the process. No fancy b-roll or time lapse here, but hopefully some enjoy it. Let me know if you'd like me to continue to keep doing some video of the trips and updates.

We're elated with this update, however past due it may feel to us. I had to bite my tongue not to complain about how long it took. I don't want to upset the one person that controls my contact, participation and schedule with this because I want to vent some frustration. We just take the good and keep trying to build on it.

Comments